Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Sally Beresford

When I'm on the hunt for anything new for my home I have my trusted list of favourite websites to check out; one of them is Sally Beresford Antiques. Her site contains an amazing array of furniture and homewares, sourced from France and other parts of Europe, as well as carefully selected unusual items from the early 20th Century.
Here are some of my favourites:


French Farmhouse 'Versailles' Dining table in French oak

Aged glass diamond mirror

French painted horse

French glass lidded thumbprint jar

This one is sold, but I still love it. It's a nickel Oxford Lamp from Europe



'Antiqitie De Paris' metal painted wall clock

Spanish 18th C. Poplar Board converted to a console table on a contemporary metal base

French timber glazed door cupboard

There are many great goodies on her site, I had trouble choosing just a few. Check out her range here.

With showrooms in Woollahra and the Southern Highlands I think its time I visited.


Cheers,
xT
Sally Beresford Antiques

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love everything she stocks! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds! Loving those gorgeous mirrors! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a thoughtful comment or just say hi, so we know you have been to visit our blog! We promise to read every comment. Thank you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...