Friday, 8 June 2012

Things I'm lovin Mercer & Reid Aroma Wash


I'm loving this new concentrated laundry detergent from Adairs with its beautiful fragrance of lavender, rosemary, cedar wood and orange oil.


It not only made my washing smell and feel amazing but the fragrance lingered throughout my house for hours. I even think the lavender fragrance in my sheets helped me sleep more soundly.



Don't forget our beautiful sheet set Giveaway from Adairs. You've got to be in it to win it!


From G.x


PS: Please note that this is a sponsored post written in accordance with our Disclosure Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a thoughtful comment or just say hi, so we know you have been to visit our blog! We promise to read every comment. Thank you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...