Friday, 14 December 2012

The White Company



When I was in the Uk earlier this year I couldn't wait to visit The White Company store. From beautiful luxurious linen to gorgeous homewares and clothing The White Company is stocked with beautiful understated pieces. Even it's Christmas decorations are chic. It's probably too late to order anything from the UK now and expect delivery before Christmas, but it's always nice to look and drool over what could have been.

Belgian Washed Linen Corded Napkins


Comport Style Dessert Dishes


Stoneware heart plates


Hand made sauceboat and Ladle



Glass Spun Heart Decoration

xToni

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it seems that whomever their buyers are, they have absolutely exquisite taste. I think there isn't one single item of theirs that I don't care for - and apart from Anthropologie it's hard to find a store which measures up to that description!!

    Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season so far. How it is going so fast is beyond me this year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthropologie and The Company White are two stores I wish we had in Australia, both amazing. I can't believe it's almost Christmas, finding it hard to find my Chrissy spirit this year. Hope things are going well for you. xT

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas spirit has eluded me this year Toni. maybe it will arrive at easter? gorgeous decorations...perhaps that's what's missing; a sense of something new, different, exciting?
    x kl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's been hard getting in the Chrissy mood this year, it seems to have come around very quickly and I don't feel ready. 9 days to go, so perhaps that Christmas feeling still has time to come? Cheers Toni x

      Delete

Please leave us a thoughtful comment or just say hi, so we know you have been to visit our blog! We promise to read every comment. Thank you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...